Left Coast Writers® was created to support new and established writers in the production and promotion of their work in a stimulating atmosphere of creativity and community.
The writers meet monthly at Book Passage at the Left Coast Writers® Literary Salon for lively evenings with an amazing roster of guest speakers on the subjects of publishing, long and short fiction, publishing, writer-agent relationships and more. Group benefits include:
* Monthly Salons with Presenting Authors, Editors, Agents, etc.
* Monthly Book Launches of Left Coast Writers® Books
* Monthly Readings by Left Coast Writers®
* Publication in our Roadwork Column
* Participation in Bay Area-Wide Literary Events
* Access to Top Authors, Editors, Agents, Web Designers, Publicists, Social Media Strategists and more
* Assistance with the Promotion and Marketing of your Work
* Networking Opportunities with Industry Experts
Check in every month for an evening of literary counsel, connections, support, readings, writing tips, chat and great fun.
A full year of salons, book launches, readings and support from your literary community: $120 (just $10/month!)
We are committed to our mission of supporting writers in an atmosphere of community and creativity. Help us do it.
To register: 415 927 0960 or sign up through Book Passage.
For more information about Left Coast Writers® write to