Left Coast Writers® was created to support new and established writers in the production and promotion of their work in a stimulating atmosphere of creativity and community.
The writers meet monthly at Book Passage at the Left Coast Writers® Literary Salon for lively evenings with an amazing roster of guest speakers on the subjects of non-fiction, long and short fiction, poetry, publishing, marketing, writer-agent relationships and more. Group benefits include:
* Monthly Salons (1st Monday) with Presenting Authors, Editors, Agents, etc.
* Monthly Book Launches (2nd Saturday) of Left Coast Writers® Books
* Monthly Readings (2nd Monday) by Left Coast Writers®
* Publication in our Roadwork Column
* Participation in Bay Area-Wide Literary Events
* Access to Top Authors, Editors, Agents, Web Designers, Publicists, Social Media Strategists and more
* Assistance with the Promotion and Marketing of your Work
* Networking Opportunities with Industry Experts
Check in every month for an evening of literary counsel, connections, support, readings, writing tips, chat and great fun.
A full year of salons, book launches, readings and support from your literary community: $140 (just under $12/month!). Prospective members can e-mail us to be put on the guest list for an upcoming Salon. And remember, current members, to tell us about your upcoming books so we can set up a book launch for you!
We are committed to our mission of supporting writers in an atmosphere of community and creativity. Help us do it.
To register: 415 927 0960 or sign up through Book Passage.